Saturday, February 16, 2019
Join us and our honored guest, former Houston Oiler and Pro Football Hall of Famer Earl Campbell, as we celebrate the Center’s 20 years of dedication to improving the health and well-being of teens in our community.
Be a part of the crowd of philanthropic party-goers gathering for:
- Master of Ceremonies, John McClain, Texans/NFL Writer with Houston Chronicle, talk show host, and Pro Football Hall of Famer
- a live performance by Travis Meadows, renowned singer and songwriter for Dierks Bentley, Wynonna Judd, Kenny Chesney and more
- tasty local fare, beer and wine
- an exciting live and silent auction, including travel and parties
- a fun, unique atmosphere at Houston’s Alara Garage
3233 West 11th Street
Houston, TX 77008
Since 1999 TCSI has provided services that have changed the lives of thousands of teens and families in crisis, teens with substance abuse and mental health issues, including trauma and domestic human trafficking victims. On average, we serve over 180 adolescents and their families every day, providing long-term residential treatment, intensive outpatient services, and outreach programs. Over 80% of the teens are successful when they complete our program but we need your help.
Increased pressure from insurance companies is reducing the length of stay of clients, in some cases to as little as 30 days – far too little time for many of these youth to receive the treatment and positive results they need. You can help by supporting scholarships that will ensure these teens are not sent home before they are ready. Every additional day – just $350 each day – can make a difference, preventing an overdose, stopping a suicide, and saving a life and a family.