What to Bring
At TCSI, we understand the challenges and concerns families have when seeking residential treatment for your teen. We strive to make the admissions process as easy as possible.
To help streamline the admitting process, please provide the following information before and upon arrival for admission at The Center.
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
- Immunization records
- School records (Checkout sheet, report card -if applicable-, education testing, any special education records.)
- Legal records if applicable.
- Insurance cards (medical and prescription [private insurance or Medicaid card])
- Current prescription medications (minimum 1 week supply)
- Completed admission packet
What Not to Bring
- Food of any kind
- Aerosol products
- CDs, DVDs, video games or MP3 players
- Valuable items
- Products with alcohol and harsh chemicals